Wednesday, May 22, 2013

There you are :)

This post is for you so that you may grow up one day to learn the alphabet and perhaps read it to me :) You were born on the 21st of May at the UAE where I had come to visit my sister and you. As everybody wished, you came healthy and timely to this world. Cute and tender as a flower, silent and obedient like nobody else, I understood that day, the magic of creation, is this. Your tiny fingers with nails on them, with which you scratch your supple skin. I wonder again at the creator's magic. The blink every few seconds , like welcome snowfall, the grip on somebody's finger stronger by the sound of your own cry.The occasional smiles, that pulls you like the sight of a  bright rainbow. The way you sleep, with one leg perched on top of another, the tiny toes shivering at my slightest touch.

Basking in all the attention you get, sucking on your own fingers, you look at me by my side, as I type away  that I love you, my dear Nephew :) :*

No comments:

Post a Comment