Sunday, June 26, 2011

a lover's confession


That day shall never go from my memory,
when I realized all of you and my dormant self too.
The experience of torture and condemnation,
has ever since smudged my days with tears.

Bitter memories flush into me,
As I recollect that droopy day,
-- to know that you are all alone, deprived of love,
Its not a great feeling, I should say—
To be asked by everyone,
"I'm sorry to hear that….what went wrong?"
It's worse than a quake,
For it ends within a blink….., nature is kind.
But not so now, torture trails behind……….

If you ask me today, I hate to say,
But its better not to love,
And even better not to be loved,
For then , there shall none to say,
"SORRY …..BUT ITS ALL OVER"

4 comments:

  1. cant say dejecting..this is after all just a confession.:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. well kinda... but after all what lent the experience to write looks like bitterness... however i did like the point you mentioned in the end... its a question everyone should consider :-P happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks :) happy weekend to you too :)

    ReplyDelete