Monday, May 9, 2011

moon and the balloon!

In nights as these after I've whispered good night to you,
I think what good ive done to  feel what is true.
as I drench myself in the warm rain of your love,
I see you watching me from the alcove.
I'm shy, I smile to myself and blink,
'cos today doing it my heart doesnt sink,
there used to be a time I was scared ,
to blink and think I'll lose all that I cared...


I wash myself in the glow of the moon,
my self bouyant, a newly blown balloon..
and I taste your touch through my skin,
I remember your silhouette ,like mine,thin.
and then the balloon began to shrink,
I wonder why,it fails me to think...


and the moon still shines down at me,
however rude,to me, life be..
and so,I wash myself in the glow of the moon..
yet another tomorrow as a new balloon.
even as I see you looking from the alcove,
smiling though the strokes of paint,from the table above.

No comments:

Post a Comment