Thursday, March 8, 2012

happy valentines day :)

She was shopping in the metro , with the city buzzing with valentine's day offers in the shops,when she sat down at a coffee shop with a book she had picked up on the way.As she flipped through the pages , she found a piece of paper flying past her.She grabbed it just in time  and wondered whether it had been from her book or someone else's.she looked around and only saw a few girls hanging around clicking  wierd pics of themselves  and a few wierd couples having a tough time behaving themselves ;)

and so she thought she might as well check if it was something important or interesting!and this is what she read.

 " ....the first valentines day when I'm painfully single.True,last year, I was inevitably single, but not painfully so.I believed that You were there,somewhere in the crowd, oggling at some other girl, yet thinking of me...

What a perfect timing to wake up from my dream.A dream that has lead to the death of a girl.An innocent creature by nature,steered by the crowd into unknown territories,too talented, she camoufllaged her innocence well beneath  her skills of being or acting rebellious, nobody knows which.Now what she was left with was a life without love, which blotches of guilt and stains of blood on the innocence that once was hers.

I have now woken up from the sad demise of the girl.I am not scared she looked like me,I was not scared she was called my name.I am celebrating her death.Because for her love was life, and lost love was death.

Happy Valentines Day"


she  did not know if  it was fiction/a dairy entry , it was a mad piece of writing that left her stoned.How could two people think the same things,write the same things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment