Thursday, July 14, 2011

Through the door.

I always kept my door open, hoping that some day you'll walk through it.I looked at the open doorway for so long that I thought I was looking at a photograph...because nothing changed..and i stopped waiting and looking for you.

And then when I wasn't looking,you came from behind,through the doorway and hugged me tight,as if there were no yesterdays and I closed the door behind you, and night fell..and in the middle of the night,you jumped out through the small window,leaving your innocent smile on my lips.And it was night ever since.


But what I did not know was that you came up every day,found the closed door And the closed window and went back daily to come again..till you stopped.when will you come again?This time,I'll leave the door open for you,dear morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment